I’m Sam, a scientist, entrepreneur, writer, podcaster, and investor.
I spend most of my time attempting to push boundaries and failing at something.
I run Reason.fm to make it easier to create a podcast.
Following my curiosity has resulted in some interesting stuff. I've interviewed billionaires, hitmen, olympians and do things like:
- Visiting North Korea
- Hitchhiking across Kazakhstan
- Living in the wilderness with no tech for 3 weeks
- Spending 10 days silently meditating
- Not eating for 5 whole days
- Winning the Bristol Burrito Eating contest
This site explores my thoughts in:
- Health, Body, Mind, and Relationships
- Business – Marketing, Entrepreneurship, and Finance
- Books – Breakdowns what I've learned
I generally aim to make life more awesome and less awful and hopefully, this helps 🤷♀️